Shogun FS Range
With more axles and wheels than any other Fuso, the 8×4 has the muscles to get the job done. Supporting a maximum body length of 8.3 metres, the FS is an ideal rigid truck for applications requiring high weight distribution across the front axles.
Class Leading Features
- 50,000km service intervals which are among the longest available in a Japanese truck.
- Smart transom window in passenger side door.
- Climate control standard across the range.
Technology and Performance
- Common rail injection system with pressure booster allows for improved fuel economy and driveability.
- SCR technology with DPF & EGR allows the vehicle to meet strict Euro 6 emission levels.
- Digital dash includes trip computer with fuel economy data.
- Multimedia SAT/NAV unit supporting Bluetooth calls and music streaming with 3 years map upgrades. Can support up to 5 cameras.
Safety and Comfort
- ABS with EBD, ESP and ASR.
- Active safety features such as Active Emergency Braking and Lane Departure Warning standard.
- Proximity Control Assist (active cruise control) allows for safer and more comfortable highway driving.
- Active Attention Assist to help recognise and alert distracted and drowsy drivers.
- Air suspended cab and air suspended drivers seat with integrated belt.
- 395hp and 455hp output levels.
- Load sharing front axles.
- Active Emergency Braking, Lane Departure Warning System and Active Attention Assist.
- 13t front axle group (6.5t per axle).
- Alloy Wheels.
- Limited slip diffs with inter-axle diff lock.
- Standard and High Roof cab options (455hp only).