Fuso’s Built Ready Pantech comes with everything you need to start locking and loading. Boasting an impressive range of class leading features including 30,000km service intervals and an excellent payload, it delivers the goods time after time.
Class Leading Features
- Class leading tare weight allowing for bigger payloads (at a given GVM).
- Class leading 30,000km service intervals reducing maintenance costs.
- Class leading cross-cab access due to conveniently located dash-mounted gear stick.
- Exclusive brake priority system overrides the accelerator.
Technology and Performance
- EEV rated engine is cleaner than Euro 5 and produces less smoke and lower PM and CO2.
- Piezo Fuel Injection system efficiently improves fuel economy and reduces pollutants.
- Variable geometry turbo with electronic feedback control improves torque delivery.
- 12 volt electrical system allows seamless integration of accessories (no voltage reducer required).
Safety and Comfort
- Dual air bags (driver and far passenger).
- ECE-R29 cab strength approved cab with side impact beams.
- Suspended driver seat with left hand folding arm rest, lumber support and weight adjustment (on wide cab models only).
- Multimedia SAT/NAV unit with Bluetooth and 3 years map upgrades. Can support up to 5 reversing cameras.
- ABS with EBD, ESP and ASR (available on 4×2 cab-chassis models only).
- Active Emergency Braking (AEBS) and Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) standard (available on 4×2 cab-chassis models only).
515 Wide Cab Pantech
- Choice of reinforced fibreglass panelling with a smooth gloss finish or light-weight honeycomb option for increased payload.
- LED interior work light.
- 3mm steel chequer plate floor.
- Internal tie rails.
- Rear barn doors.
- Reverse camera.
- DHollandia 600kg tuck-away tailgate.
- Fixed button removable remote cable control.
- Hill start system prevents rolling back.