Canter Refrigerated Body
With its narrow width and compact length, Fuso’s Built Ready Canter Refrigerated Body is ideal for city and suburban deliveries. And with the excellent payload capacity, it’s a compact vehicle that doesn’t sacrifice on any front.
Class Leading Features
- Class leading tare weight allowing for bigger payloads (at a given GVM).
- Class leading 30,000km service intervals reducing maintenance costs.
- Class leading cross-cab access due to conveniently located dash-mounted gear stick.
- Exclusive brake priority system overrides the accelerator.
Technology and Performance
- EEV rated engine is cleaner than Euro 5 and produces less smoke and lower PM and CO2.
- Piezo Fuel Injection system efficiently improves fuel economy and reduces pollutants.
- Variable geometry turbo with electronic feedback control improves torque delivery.
- 12 volt electrical system allows seamless integration of accessories (no voltage reducer required).
Safety and Comfort
- Dual air bags (driver and far passenger).
- ECE-R29 cab strength approved cab with side impact beams.
- Suspended driver seat with left hand folding arm rest, lumber support and weight adjustment (on wide cab models only).
- Multimedia SAT/NAV unit with Bluetooth and 3 years map upgrades. Can support up to 5 reversing cameras.
- ABS with EBD, ESP and ASR (available on 4×2 cab-chassis models only).
- Active Emergency Braking (AEBS) and Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) standard (available on 4×2 cab-chassis models only).
515 City Cab Refrigerated Body
- Styrene sandwich panel wall, front and roof construction.
- Non-slip fiberglass over 17mm CD ply floor.
- Kerb side door with fold down step.
- 2 rows of load-loc track with 1 shoring bar.
- Cold curtains at side and rear opening.
- Thermo King v500max with 240v standby and in cab control fridge unit.
- Temperature range of 0°C to -21°C.
- Narrow cab design for navigating residential roads and driveways.
- Hill start system prevents rolling back.